Saturday, November 24, 2012

Beauty Ritual Time!

What I find makes me feel better is taking time for myself. I like to have a beauty ritual day. This time, mine started on yesterday, Friday. It's usually on the weekend, when I have the most free time. But, I started yesterday with an at home manicure. I mean, I did my own, at home gel manicure! It came out pretty. Today will be relaxing and deep conditioning my hair, a facial, and, if I have enough energy, a pedicure.

I realized that if I take time to make myself feel pretty, it goes a long way to making me feel better. Yeah, sometimes it takes more than a beauty ritual weekend. But at those times when exhaustion and depression are my main issues, this is the magic bullet!

So, that's the prescription for this weekend and it's something I'm looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment