Monday, November 12, 2012

A Little Lipstick Helps...Sometimes


I don't feel good today. Sometimes lipstick makes me feel a little better!


There are so many things that I have to do, so many things that I wanna do, and I can't let endometriosis stop me. Endometriosis does not define the person that I am. It's is a part of me, but there are so many more parts that require just as much attention.

It's a diagnosis. It's something that I have to manage. But. I can do it. Things may have to change in my life... greatly. But it doesn't make my life any less meaningful or important.

I sometimes think "why me?". But why not me? God is with me through all of this and the things that I learn through this journey will be used to help another person. So, yes, why not me? If I can help someone who is suffering from the pain, exhaustion, and just plain guilt of not being able to do what she is "supposed" to do, I have served one of my God given purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment